Chapter 1 General provision
Article 1 Objective
This term of use aims to regulate right, obligations and responsibilities, procedures regarding services, etc. of users and USNAPER Korea Co.,Ltd.(Hereinafter called "The company") for the brokerage services of photographing provided by internet site that the company operates.
Article2. The definition of terms
1“USNAPER” refers to the virtual business site (www.usnaper.com) the company created for providing photographing brokerage services using computer and information communication equipment to trade goods or services. In addition, it is also refers to business operator who operates the business site
2. "Users" refers to members or non-members who receive the services provided by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions connecting to USNAPER.
3. "Manager" refers to those responsile for operating services provided by the company and also belongs to the company or is hired by the company.
4. "Member" refers to a person who is registered as a member by the procedures established by the company and uses the service provided by the company while continuously receiving information from company. A Member does not belong to the company or hired by the company, and the followings are identified as "Photographer" and "Customer"
A. "Photographer" means a member who joined for the purpose of providing photography services.
B. "Customer" means a member who joined for the purpose of receiving photography services.
5. "Non-member" refers to a person who has not signed up for the usage of the services.
6. "Brokerage services" means a service provided for the purpose of photographing that the copany meditates between the photographer and customer.
7. "Photography Services" means the entire process that the photographer signed contract with the customer for implementation of photo shoot.
8. "Package" means the basic configuration of the registered photography service by the photographer that is in accordance with the registration form provided by the company. In addition, it also is used as a means of services including options.
9. "Option" means separate additional paid services that the photographer can add when configuring the package.
10. "Upload" means the way how the photographer provides the results of the package to the customer using web hard service or separate network service to upload the photos and share the link to the customer to receive the results.
11. "Download" means that the customer receives the result of the package that the photoprapher shared through link address.
12. "Schedule" means that the schedule confirmed by prior agreement of photographer and customer for the implementation of trade and taking photos.
13. "Schedule delay" means that the photographer or customer specified in the schedule and does not appear for more than 30 minutes without consultation.
14. "Retouching" refers to the modifying of the photographs by the photographer
15. "Package cost" means the cost of the package registered by the photographer and it includes various fees
16. "Fee" means the amount of cost the customer needs to pay the company for the package and deducted for operation of this service, and the company deducts expenses (credit card and other payment methods fee) and service fee to pay to the photographer. Follow the separate use policy for information relating to the fees
Article 3. State, effects and change of terms
① The company publishes these details of terms, name of company, office address, names of representatives, business registration numbers, contact information(phone, fax, e-mail address) in the USNAPER web site for users to easily see.
② The company can change these terms which is not inconsistent with the relevant legislation like 「the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information」, 「Act on Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions, Etc」.
③ When the company changes the terms, the company must publish it in the web site 15 days prior to specifying the effective date and revision reason. However, if the changes disadvantage the user, the company shall publish these changes 30 days before the effective date.
④ If any members who is not consent of changed terms, the members can request membership withdrawal (cancellation of contract). The user is deemed to consent to the changed terms and conditions even though the company has published in accordance with the article 3 and the user had not shown any signs of refusal of the change.
⑤ The agreement to these terms means that the user agrees and checked the change of terms by visiting the internet site operated by the company regulary and has checked the change of terms. The company is not responsible for the damage that the user receives for not being responsible for the changes of terms after it has been clearly informed in the site.
Article4. Regulation besides the terms
① Follow the relevant laws and regulations or general commercial practice for such details that aree not specified in this agreement.
② The company may determine and notice certain terms for certain services (Hereinafter called "Individual terms").
③ The company can determine details related to the service use (Hereinafter called "Terms and policies") and notice
④ When there is any change to the individual terms or terms and policies, the company shall notice the changes within 7 days prior to the effective date of the changes
⑤ Users always have to keep an eye to the change of individual terms or terms and policies, and check if there is any notice about the change
Article 5. Representative act and deny of guarantor
① Brokerage services provided by the company is to provide an environment for a free transaction between the customer and the photographer. The company only operates and manages the system, which means that the company does not represent the photographer or the customer. Photographers and customers do the transactions directly, cancellation of the contract, dispute resolution by themselves. The company is not concerned nor responsible for this.
② The company does not guarantee any transaction through the brokerage service of the company, such as purchase, existence and inexistence of purchase decision, and its authenticity, quality of registered package, completeness, reliability, legality, non-infringement of the rights of the others, authenticity or legality of the data registered by the photograpaher or the customer by entering information and the linked URL and all those risk and responsibilities are solely on to the user.
③ The company does not sell the package to the user and buy from the photographer, but only develop tools which increase the safety and reliability of transactions between the photographer and the customer to provide.
④ When the photographer and customer deals directly with each other, the company does not provide buyer protection law such as payment deposit etc. specified in the present terms (including terms and utilization policy, individual policy)
Article 6. Subscription of service use
① If the user wants to subscribe to the service provided by the company, the user needs to state required items according to the membership application form provided by the company. Membership application form is divided into two items as required items and selected items and the user must fill the required item. Necessary items of membership application form shall be differently applied depending on whether the applicant is a customer or a photographer.
② Service use contract is completed when the user fills the required item request in article 1 based on the facts, and agree to the terms to request to be the member, and when application process complete after the acceptance by the company.
Article 7. Approval, reject, reservations of application
① The company accepts that principle with respect to the membership application pursuant to Article 6. However, if there is any of ubparagraphs reason, the company may not accept or can terminate the contract later.
1. When users under the age of 19 apply.
2. When applying with name of business or name of corporate
3. When using a fraud name or using someone else's name
4. When there is any false information, omissions, or wrongly written in the application form.
5. If the applicant had previously used and lost the membership due to just reasons
6. When suspended member withdraw the contract during the suspended period and re-apply
7. When the acceptance is not possible due to reasons attributable to the applicant or the applicants violate the matters set by the company
8. If the company finds out that application is illegal and violating the terms
9. When it is deemed necessary and resonable by the company
② The company can postpone the acceptance when there is no free service-related facilities or when there is technical or business problem
Article 8. Termination of the contract
① Members may notify withdrawal intention to the company at anytime to cancel the contract
② Members shall complete all transactions currently in progress prior to the notice of intention to terminate the contract and all the disadvantages caused by the withdrawal or cancellation of the transaction will be responsible by the member.
③ When a member is suspended to the usage of the website due to violating these terms and related laws, the company can limit withdraw the contract in order to prevent recurrence.
④ The company may terminate the contract when the member did prohibited acts in accordance with Article 11
⑤ When the company terminates the contract, company must notify the member with reasons to why the company has terminated the contract by e-mail, phone, fax or other methods. The contract shall be terminated when the company has notified the member.
⑥ For the safety of the transaction, the company may give notice of termination of the contract to all member's ID which is identified as the same person
⑦ Even the company terminates the contract by this term, this term shall be applied for the completeness of contract which is signed before the termination of the contract.
⑧ When the contract is termined by this article, the company can cancel the advertising and transactions related to that member, and if the customer has paid the fee with the credit card, the purchase can be canceled, also can collect various benefts additionally provided.
⑨ When the contract terminates, the company can deny the acceptance of re-application of the members.
⑩ The member who terminates the contract is responsible for the damage related to the termination of the contract, and not the company.
Article 9. The obligations of the company
① The compnay does not go against the related laws, and also does not violate the terms, and does not offend public morals and do the best to provide contiuous and stable service.
③ If the complaints and opinion of the member is deemed as fair related to the serivce use, the company should handle it. The company should use bulletin board or e-mail to notify the process and the result about the compalints of users.
Article 10. The obligations of member
① The member shall obey the terms and the details in the service screen published by the company, and shall be responsilble for all the damage and loss caused by violating it.
② When the member meets disputes in the process of transaction, the member should work sincerely to resolve the dispute, if the insincerity of dispute cause loss and damage to the company and the members, the member must be responsible for it.
③ The members should cooperate with the company so that the company can provide service safely, and when the company finds out about the violation of terms, the related member should respond actively to the company.
Article 11. Prohibited acts
① The company prohibits the following acts to improve the reliability and accomplish safe transactions.
1. When the company finds out that there is rejection reason for acceptance of the member by the article 7.
2. When the member violates the terms and if there is any reason of termination by these terms
3. When using the service in an unusual way which is not usual way that is provided by the company, accessing to the system, attempts to intefere running on wheels
4. When using the service provided by the company using the other's name, information of credit card, information of account
5. Act of unusual payment through fraud payment methods by Specialized Credit Financial Business Act
6. Unauthorized modification of information that the company published or publishing and transmitting the information that the company had not published (computer program)
7. Infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright of the company and the third party.
8. Defamation to the company and the third party, or interfering with the work
9. Using service provided by the company as commercial purpose without permission of the company
10. Obscene or violent messages, video, audio, and other acts contrary to public order and morals, or the act of disclosure or publication of such information and services
11. Repeated purchase action without purchase decision
12. Even though the product purchased or the service does not have any problem, make a habitual, malicious objection, without a reasonable reason, and cancel after use.
13. If the safe trading rules established by the company is violated
14. If the members's accumulated credit score is below a certain number
15. Other illegal or improper action
16.The company may deny services in cases like but not limited to:
② The Company may restrict the use of the member services when he/she performs prohibited acts of this article. If needed, the company may notify the prohibited acts done by the member to the related government or law enforcement agencies.
③If there is any criminal act that occurres between members, the one who is responsible will be punished according to the related law. The company also can claim for the damages and loss.
17. On the case that personal information (contact, site address, e-mail) bad words, abusive languages, inappropriate language, hate speech towards others, advertisement and repetition of the same article is found, the article will be promptly deleted without prior notice to the member.
Article 12. Change and Protection of Personal Information
① The user is responsible for modifying correct user’s information within a period time. But name and ID cannot be modified.
② The member is responsible for the damages incurred due to unmodified information and not the company.
③ The company does not use personal information for any purposes other than to provide the service and does not provide the information to the third party without user’s consent, except with any determination in related law.
④ The Company shall endeavor to protect the privacy of members thus prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations, establish a policy to protect the privacy of members and appoint the Chief Privacy Officer and publish it
⑥ Also, when the contract of brokerage services of photographing between each other is accomplished, company shall provide the personal information of each other in necessary range to perform the service
Article 13. Member Management
① The company may take the following measures to members who violate general principles of this terms and related laws and commerce
1. Deducting credit score
2. All or part of additional benefits provided by the company
3. Restrictions on certain services
4. Termination of contract
5. The claims for damages
② When the company take measures which is set in each number of the article 1, it will notify the member by phone or e-mail, but when the member cannot be reached or inevitable situations like emergency occur, the company shall take measure first and then notify later. However, the credit socre can be deducted without notice.
③ The member can protest for the measure taken by the company in accordance with the article when there is a reason to protest.
④ The company can limit service provided by the company when the member does not log in for more than 18 months and the account will be considered as a dormant account. If the member wants to use the service again, the member should comply with identification procedures established by the company for the transaction security.
Article 14 The service period and suspension
① The period of the service for the member is from the date of acceptance of service application to USNAPER until the moment of withdrawal.
②The company can stop service temporarily for maintenance, check, replacement and breakdown, disruption of communication of computer, and telecommunication equipments, and in that case the company shall notify the facts and reason on the main page of the web site.
③ The company can limit and suspend the service when natural disasters or other force happens
Article 15. Service fee
① The Company may charge a fee to provide some specific services or functions of USNAPER.
② The fee of this article follows the individual terms or separate use policy
Article 16. Copyright Policy
① The company establishes and operates the policy related to the service provided by the company to protect copyright of copyright holder and the member must follow the copyright policy of the company
② The copyright of the various posts posted by the member using the service provided by the company belong to that member, and that member is responsible for the civil and criminal liability of infringement of copyright
③ The company may expose the post registered by the member to other web site and also may be used for promotion, publicity, and other meterials with free of charge. In addition, the company may reproduce, display, transfer, or deploy the post of the member in the service provided by the company, and can create derivative works and compilations. In this case, the company will mention the information of the author. However, the author who posted the post requests deletion or suspension of use, the company should delete or suspend to use immediately execept requirements that must be preserved in accordance with applicable law
④ The licenses of the companies mentioned in article 3 is only valid as conclusive while operating the USNAPER services.
⑤ When the company wants to use the post of member commercially other way than the details of article 3, the company need the consent of the member by the way of phone, fax, email, etc. However, if the member information is not the same as registered, or the member does not answer the call and the company could not get the consent, the company can request consent procedure after using the post. When the company uses the post of member commercially, the company may operate separate compensation.
⑥ copyright and intellectual property rights to the works created by the company are owned by the company.
⑦ If there is a justifiable reason, the member can request anytime through customer support or related function in the website for the deletion, exception of search result, nondisclosure of the post that the company has posted
⑧ When the user copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast information, or let the third party to use, without the permission of the company which are acquired through USNAPPER, the user is reponsible for all those listed above.
⑨ When the copyright of the user is violated in USNAPER, the the user can be protected by calling the center system operated by the company.
⑩The company may delete the post (if the post is removed, related posts like comments will also be deleted) or suspend the user who posted, or even terminate the contract when the contents of the post contains the following information:
1. When it contains contents that violates the laws of the Republic of Korea
2. When it violates the honor or rights of others’ credit and other legitimate interests
3. When it contains malicious code or data that could cause malfunction of the information communication device
4. When it violates public order and social order and harms the traditional custom
5. When it is deemed to interfering progress of the service provided by the company with other important reason persuant to the number 1 or number 4
⑪ When the company deleted the posts according to the article 10, the member who posted can complain to the compnay
Article 17. Provision of information and posting advertisement
① The company can provide a variety of information with announcements or e-mail . However, some information, for example the member can reject the reception of the infromation at any time except trade-related information in accordance with applicable law, answer of customer service
② The company can pubilish or contain advertisement by service screen of the website, website, e-mail related to the operation or other object of USNAPER
③ When the company is willing to send details of article 1 and article 2 to the phone, cellular phone or other communication electronic device, the company need prior consent.
Chapter 2. USNAPER brokerage service
Article 18. Types of services of USNAPER
The services provided by the company to the members are as follows
① The compnay provides online trading services through internet site (www.usnaper.com), photographing trade dealing between members, and related optional services
1. Support services related to the package sales
2. Support services related to the package purchase
3. Contracts, billing support and protection services for payment
4. Product search services
5. Other e-commerce related services
6. Advertisement and promotion services
② Other services: Pruduct inquiry bulletin board services, 1:1 inquiry service between photographer and customer, comment about product, review and other information providing service, and event service..
Article 19. Registration and management of package
① Photographer should directly register information to be sold, such as photographing area, time, and the result in accordance with the form prescribed, and manage it constantly in line with the facts. The company does not change or delete randomly.
② Photographer should gurantee sincerity of all the information such as name of package, area, time, results, upload that affects the value of package. If there is any false information contrary to the post or post of false advertising as well as criminal liability, the member will be responsible for the damage of company and the third party.
③ The company may take the following measures when suspecting the genuinity of product information related to the article2, and that is judged as affecting widely to the value of product.
1. Suspension and delay of sales and exposure of package
2. Request submission of documents to prove genuine
3. Change and deletion of package information
4. Postponement of payment of price of sale
④ If the photographer violates package registration number and register more packages, the company can take measures like suspending the sales or deleting the sales, and can also suspend entitlements of the photographers or limit sales activities depending on the number of violation and violation degree
⑤ When the photographer register a package, the post must contain and ensure the follwoing contents.
1. Area where you work or live
2. Whether the listed above areas are legal
3. Schedule, cost, and the detailed conditions
4. Provide image or photo that you have taken and owned all the rights
5. Contact number for answering customer inquiries and prior consultation and reservation progress
Article 20. Price of packages, fees and payment
① Sales price of the package is determined by the photographers
② The commission of the package shall be decided by the company and the company mark accordingly so that the photographer can notice easily when registering the packing and when the customer is purchasing.
③ Commission charged by the company shall be specified separately.
④ The customer must pay the total cost related to the package with the payment method provided by the company when signing contract of package.
⑤ Details concerning such costs and fees will be announced through a separate individual terms or separate use policy.
Article 21. Package deal procedure
① The sale of package will be processed until the period of sale specified by the photographer. However, it can be terminated prematurely when the company cancels the sales with company's authority or when the entire schedule available by the photographer is booked.
② The package deal starts from that moment the customer books and pays the final amount claimed and then the photographer accepts the deal.
③ When the deal is reached, the company notifies the relevant details about the deal to the trading parties.
Article 22. Providing Package
① Photographer must upload the final result of the package after photographing, so the customer can download it in the given period. Also, when providing this, photographer should share information and progress with the customer through the web site provided by the company.
② The customer should deliver or download the final result provided by the photographer in the date fixed by the company, and should inform that fact to the company.
③ When the customer does not inform without reasonable reason to the company that the customer has recieved the the final result from the photographer or downloaded it, the company may proceed the procedure for the service contract such as paying the settlement cost to the photographer without consent of the customer.
④ When the customer has received the final results of the package, photographers are not obliged to fulfill the additional requirements of the customer.
⑤ Matters relating to the provision of the package is notified in individual terms or in use policy
Article 23. Change of package
① The contract concluded between the customer and photographer can be changed but additional charge may occur in accordance with relevant policy.
② If the customer does not cancel the contract and keep the contract with changing a part of the contract like new schedule or new contract condition with photographer under the agreement of both parties. But the company will not be responsible for this and related costs and fees will be charged on the basis of the original contract
③ Change package criteria according to schedule delays are as follows.
1. If the photographer does not appear on the time reserved or does not fulfill the scheduled time according to the schedule, the customer and the photographer can arrange a new schdule or the customer can request for a refund due to the reasons attributable to the photographer. And in this case, the payment will be refunded according to the separate refund policy.
2. If the customer does not appear on the time reserved, the photographer only has responsibility for the remaining schedule. For example, if the schedule is from 1:00 pm to 5:00pm, and the customer appears at 3:00pm, that means that the photographer only has the responsibility for 2hours of photographing.
④ Change package criteria for the not perfect weather are as follows.
1. If the customer and photographer mutually determine and agree that the photographing is not possible due to the weather, they can change the schdule or substitute for an indoor shooting.
2. If the customer does not want to change the schedule nor want to shoot indoors, the contract might be cancelled, and in this case the payment will be refunded according to the separate refund policy.
Article 24. Cancellation and refund of the package
① The contract concluded between the customer and photographer can be changed but additional charge may occur in accordance with relevant policy.
② The customer can withdraw in 24 hours when the photographer has not accepted the reservation request, and the payment will be canceled automatically.
③ If the photographer does not accept the reservation of the customer, the customer can withdraw reservation in 24 hours, also the will be canceled
④ If the customer cancel the contract after the conclusion of the contract, there can be an additional refund fee for the payment paid by the customer according to the serparate refund policy and the payment will be refunded to the customer except the refund fee
⑤ If the photographer cancel the contract after the conclusion of the contract, there can be an additional charge for the payment by the customer according to the serparate refund policy.
⑥ The entire amount of the payment shall be refunded if the company judges that contract is closed by life - threatening safety reasons, war, emergency which is not under control, irresistible disaster based on reasonable judgment
Article 25. Rights associated with the package
① The photographer owns the copyright of the package result
② The customer owns portrait rights of the package result
Article 26. Customer Obligations
① The customer can't express to purchase or bid on package of Photographer without purchase intention, if the customer is exposed expressing to purchase without purchase intention or interfere product sales of the seller, the company can take measure like suspending the ID (including the ID owned by the same person)
② Customers must check exactly the details of the conditions of the package deal what the photographers created within the site before buying the package. The company does not substitue or guarantee details and dealing condition of the product that the photographer registered. Therefore, the customer must be responsible for the purchase of the product. The customer is responsible for all the damage and loss caused by the purchase without checking the detail and dealing condition of the package.
③ The customer can use one to one inquiry service provided by the company to check the details of goods, dealing condition etc. in order to confirm with the seller. Dialogue through this service can be preserved with the purpose of maintaining dialogue for the provision of smooth service in accordance with applicable laws. Also the company uses this only for relavant service.
④ The customer must cooperate with the photographer for the smooth implementation of the contract according to purchase of the packge
⑤ The customer cannot request an excessive demand to the photographer that is not directly related with the service
⑥ The members must deal in the way the company admitted and established.
⑦ Customers must use payment method with their name when dealing, and cannot use payment method with other names. The customer is responsible for the disadvantages that occur due to the infromation that customer filled realating to the product payment. The customer who is using other payment method is responsible for the damage and loss for the company, the owner of the payment method, electronic payment agency or a company who provides brokerage service, and the seller member.
⑧ The company may check if the customer has the right to use that payment method when the customer paying the amount and also can suspend the dealing process or cancel the deal
⑨ When the minor is purchasing and the legal representative does not agree with the contract, that minor or legal representative can cancel the contract. Follow the relavant law for the transaction with minor.
Article 27. Photographer's obligations
① The photographer must perform post-processing such as registration of package, management of the contract process, implementing transactions for customers, transfering the result, cancellation or return in accordance with the prescribed procedure of this terms and previous notice of use policy through service screen provided by the company
② The photographer should prepare and publish the relevant answer for 1:1 inquiry received in the web site. Also, if there is any inquiry about package through phone or e-mail, photographer must respond faithfully
③ When there is request of purchase cancellation from the customer, the photographer must respond and those must be implemented in their own responsibility and cost like canceling the requested purchase
④ Registration of package shall follow the registration form, and the company may delete, cancel or stop intermediate, and suspend the membership if and when:
1. Registration displaced in the package registration form or fraudulent and duplication of registration, miss-write/contradiction of important information
2. False registration only to use credit card payment system
3. Publishing excessive schedule or repetition of obvious false schedule
4. When the photographer is out of contact even though the customer and the company tried contacting for more than 2 times with the entered data of photographer like phone, e-mail and other methods
5. Non-cooperation, such as inappropriate words when processing customer complaints
6. In case of mis-registration of category or duplicated registration (duplicated registration means, that photographer register same product repeatedly to occupy the sales area exclusively, including registering similar product with name of someone else besides classification of simple symbols
⑤ When registrating the package, the photographer should not register words that lead direct transaction, limiting customer's legitimate rights(contract withdrawal right), other illegal description(including words, picture or description). If the photographer violates this, the company shall take measures such as canceling the authority of relevant photographer or product, and deleting product.
⑥ The photographer shall always check the schedule that is in sales or that will be in sales, and if the schedule is closed and the disruption of the dealing is expected, the photographer should stop selling. If the package is not possible to process because of cutoff of the schedule, photographer should stop selling the package and notify that fact to the customer.
⑦ The Photographer shall always be obliged to update latest information to contact with the company and the customer including potential buyers, and needs to make a good effort for the management like finding a contact person to prevent loss of contact when they are in travel or in overseas business trip.
⑧ When the photographer needs specific qualifications and requirements for licensing for the selling package, the photographer must complete and/maintain that requirements without defects and the photographer shall be responsible for the legal liability claims of third parties when selling related package while requirements for licensing is not prepared.
⑨ The company may take appropriate measures such as suspending the sales of package or deleting the sales of package without separate notice when there is no transaction after 1 year of regisratering the package
⑩ The photographer is responsible for tax and about individual earnings of the photographer that occured through the service provided by the company.
Article 28. Member grade and evaluation system
Member grade and benefits according to the grade will be given by result of service use, other criteria determined in use policy established by the company and more information will be notified in relevant service screen or separate use policy.
Grade of members will be used for reference when dealing, but that does not mean we guarantee the credit of the member
When confirming the puchase, the customer who is purchasing can mark the satisfaction of the relevant transaction in set table established by the company, and the marked satisfaction level will be reflected to the evaluation of the photographer who sold the product. Satisfaction level items and steps will be displayed in the relavant service screen.
The customer who bought the package can write the review and this will be publicly opened for everyone to see in public. The people who write the review can delete review what he wrote. However, deleting opened rate can be limited for the convenience of many buyers. Review and the opnion attached in the review contains abusive, slander, defamation or irrelevant information about the product, so it is deemed to be opened, the company can delete the review and attached opinion. However, the company doesn't delete only because complaints about the product, adverse information for the photographer. When deleting review, the opinion attached will be deleted too. For more information in this regard shall be notified in the relevant service screen or seperate use policy.
Satisfaction level for the counterparties of transaction is made up under responsibility of the person who evaluated and the company does not involve whether that is fact or not.
If the member acts contrary to the purposes and intention of the membership levels and membership evaluation system, the company may impose sanctions as deleting that relevant evaluation result and suspend use of service to the related member.
If conforms the followings, the review can be deleted and the entitlement of membership can be stopped.
1. Evaluating satisfaction level attempting to member grade or deal satisfaction
2. Evaluation result and evaluating action by receiving or promising money or other compensation in cost of giving high satisfaction level and good review
3. Insulting the others through the review or damage reputation and credit of others
4. Using evaluation system contrary to the purpose and intention of the member evaluation system.
Article 29. Dispute resolution and dispute conciliation
① Both parties are responsible for the dispute resolution about complaints, disputes and disagreements occurred in the performance process of contract depending on the contractual relationship between the photographer and the customer.
② The company will not involve in dealing between the photographer and the customer, and shall not be responsible. However, when any dispute or civil complaints occurs between the customer and the customer or the third party, the company can mediate it within a reasonable range.
③ The company will work on complaints in a fair arbitration process as a third party position. However, the company does not guarantee and is not responsible for the process of arbitation and the final result.
④ Members should respond faithfully to the company's dispute settlement in accordance with faith and honesty of principle.
Article 30. Applicable law and the competent court
Interpretation of the service use contract mutually between the company and the member, and between the photographer and the customer follows the provisions of laws in the Republic of Korea.